DOWNLOAD RCCG 30 DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER GUIDE NOVEMBER 2019
SUNDAY 17TH NOVEMBER – DAY 17: PRAYER FOR GOOD GOVERNANCE.
TEXT: 1 Timothy 2:1-3.
For us to achieve good governance in our nation (Put your country), we need to cry to God to divinely intervene in our government. Isaiah 9:6-7, 1 Timothy 2:1-3.
- Bless the Lord O my soul and all that is within me. Bless His Holy name. Psa 103: 1
- Thank God for a new day and for the salvation of your soul
- Let us bless the name of the Lord. Truly; it has been of the LORD’S mercies that we were not consumed, because his compassions has not failed us. Lam 3:22 Psa 34:1
- Father, we thank You for the government of our country (Put your country)
- We confess and repent of all the sins of (Put your country) and leaders. 2 Chronicles 7:14
- Father; clothe our leaders in my nation with Your fear and wisdom in Jesus’ name. Proverbs 15:33, 9:10
- Father; deliver all our leaders from every form of deafness and blindness in Jesus’ name. Matthew 15:14
- Father; please uproot every plant You have not planted in (Put your country) in Jesus’ name. Matthew 15:13
- Father; introduce Yourself to our leaders as the one that rules in the affairs of men and let them bow before You as Nebuchadnezzar did in Jesus’ name. Daniel 4:36-37
- Oh Lord; let Your will be done in (Put your country) as it is in heaven. Matthew 6:10
- Almighty God; please do something in my nation (Put your country) that will cause men to believe that You, the Most High, rule in the kingdom of men in Jesus’ name. Daniel 4:17
- Oh God; turn the hearts of our rulers to do only Your will in our Nations in Jesus’ name. Proverbs 21:1
- Father, deliver our leaders from committing abominable acts so that (Put your country) will be established in righteousness. Proverbs 16:12
- We declare that Jesus is Lord over (Put your country) in Jesus’ name.
- Father, raise Godly leaders like David, Samuel, Joseph and Daniel for us in (Put your country) to manage our resources and revive our economy in Jesus’ name.