Tag Archive for Day
LIVE VIDEO: RCCG 2019 Annual Youth Convention – Day 4 Evening (PLENARY SESSION 10) #HisPowerAndGlory
Let’s lift our hands to the most High God and bless His Holy name.
Let Him know you love Him and appreciate Him.
Call him by His great name.
Magnify and adore Him!
All Powers belongs to Him!
Praise Him for He’s the Ancient of days.
He was before the mountains were brought forth!
Thank You Father!
In Jesus name we worship!
Prayer: Father, open my ears that I may hear from You this very night.
Sing: I’m serving the God of miracle
I know, yes I know.
Father Almighty we bless Your name, Lots of hosts, King of Glory, The Lord strong and mighty, glory to Your holy name. Thank You for what You’ve done in past conventions, thanks for tonight and tomorrow.
Greet your neighbor and Say Your Excellency, Tonight is my Night
Today, God gave us additional 23 babies with a set of twins amongst them: 13 boys, 10 girls. We now have a total of 86 babies, 45 boys and 41 girls.
Announcement: The Holy Ghost service next month will be themed; LIFTED INTO GLORY
The theme for the Youth Convention in October is HIS POWER AND GLORY.
See you there!! Also our December Holy Ghost Congress this year will be themed; THE GREAT TURN AROUND.
Tonight is one of such nights that comes once in a lifetime. In the next one hour, your life will not remain the same. The Lord says I should tell someone before this night is over, He’ll touch you three times.
The Lord says “as you increase your praise, He’ll increase your anointing
Don’t just hear tonight. Hearken; catch the Word of God with your spirit.
Text: Genesis 1:1-3 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 3 And 1. God said, Let there be light: and there was light. It is possible for a crowd of people to gather, God will speak and only one person would hear. Again the importance of any statement is dependent on who is speaking or making the statement. When God said let there be light, He meant let confusion end, there must be order now. Read more
RCCG 67TH ANNUAL CONVENTION “AND GOD SAID”
DAY 4 EVENING SESSION
PLENARY SESSION 5 – DELIVERANCE NIGHT
TOPIC: MOVE THE MOUNTAIN
TEXT : MARK 11:22-23
BY: PASTOR E.A. ADEBOYE
Go ahead and bless the name of the Lord who has given you victory already, worship the Ancient of Days, Bless the Lord, the King of kings, the Unchangeable Changer, magnify His Holy name, worship the ancient of days, thank You Father, thank You Daddy, Savior. You are worthy to be praised, we bless Your name In Jesus mighty name we have worshiped.
*Father, i believe my mountains will move tonight in the mighty name of Jesus.
Join hands with your neighbor and pray
*Father, Lord of Host, fight for my neighbor.
THE GOD OF ABRAHAM, ISSAC AND JACOB,
JEHOVAH THE MAN OF WAR,
HIS MERCY ENDURETH FOR EVER AND EVER,
OH! PRAISE HIS HOLY NAME.
King of Glory we worship You, the Man of War we bow before You, the one who has never and will never loose a war glory be to Your Holy name. Thank You for what You did on Monday, Tuesday, yesterday thank You for what You are about to do now and thank You in advance for tomorrow. Please, accept our worship in Jesus name. Lord of Hosts, all your children who are gathered here and all those who are watching all over the world, please, arise and fight for them. Before this night is out, let everyone of us sing the song of victory, thank You Almighty God, in Jesus mighty name we have prayed. Let somebody shout Hallelujah.
DAY 46: PRAYER FOR FULFILLMENT OF PROPHESIES
Prophesies are two edged in nature. Let us pray for this year prophesies as released by our father in the Lord, that conditions for them to usher us into realm of glory.
Prophesies for International scene
And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit. And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke. The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come. And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call. Joel 2:28-32
Sing this song “All over the world, the spirit is moving. All over the world, as the prophet said it should be. All over the world, there is a mighty revelation of the glory of the lord, as the water covers the sea.”
1. Pray that the Spirit of the lord will come mightily come to convict the righteous of his righteousness and bring judgments upon the wicked people and nations
Individuals: “It is of the LORD’S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness”. Lam. 3:22-23.
1. Pray according to Psalm 147:11, That the mercies of the Lord will carry you throughout this year, years to come unto eternity. Read more
DAY 44: PRAYER FOR THE VICTIMS OF DISASTERS
1. Praise and worship
2. Thank God for a new day and for the salvation of your soul
3. Let us ask God to comfort all those who are negatively affected through plane crash, earthquakes, hurricanes, tornadoes, flood, fire disaster, and the activities of gun men.
4. Let us pray for the grace of a fresh start for many people who lost all to fire, flood, motor accident or plane crash and other disasters.
5. Let us ask for God help for the victims of natural disaster who are disconnected with their families to be reunited. Read more
Special Divine Encounter (Day 3)
Bible Text: Daniel 6:1-5
1) Humanly speaking when you are comparing things, we always talk about good, better and best. God has something better than best, it is excellence.
Daniel had an excellent Spirit upon him.
To be excellent requires special favour from the Most High God.
2) After they threw Daniel to the den of lions, the king returned to the palace and began to fast and pray. The King interceded for Daniel.
No matter how great you are, you need somebody to intercede for you.
Everybody needs someone to pray for him or her.
Don’t rely on human beings to pray for you. Read more
Special Divine Encounter (Day 2)
Text: Daniel 3:13-18, 28-30
1) The three Hebrew boys were speaking by faith. The just shall live by Faith. Isaiah 43:2
They knew God had spoken.
Everything you do as a Christian, you do it by faith.
When we sow, we do it by faith. When we pay our tithes and give our first fruit, we do them by faith.
If you are a Christian, you are a seed of Abraham.
2) Nebuchadnezzar asked the three Hebrews boys who is the God that will deliver them. Before the story was over, God showed their mockers that He is the Almighty.
1 Samuel 1:1-6 Read more
Special Divine Encounter (Day 1)
Bible text: Judges 6:11-16
1) Gideon had a divine encounter. He had a visitor. He was located.
2) God visited Gideon.
3) God spoke a word into Gideon’s life and called him a man of valour.
When God speaks, it shall be done.
4) Gideon destroyed the idols in his household.
When light arrives, darkness disappears -1 Kings 17:8-16
When you get a divine encounter, you will not only be blessed, you will be a blessing.
5) One day, Gideon was hiding, the following day, he was the attention of the whole nation.
The One who visited Gideon is here tonight.
DAY 27: PRAYER FOR 3X3 AUDITORIUM Neh. 2:17-20
1. Praise and worship God
2. Thank God for the progress being recorded in the 3×3 Auditorium project
3. Let us thank God for the vision for this project how it has brought about speedy development to the entire Simawa localities Read more
DAY 25: SPECIAL HOLY GHOST SERVICE
1. Let us thank God for all the past Special Holy Ghost Services (SHGS) Ps. 127:1-3
2. Let us thank God for all the unusual miracles He has done in the past and that which He is going to do this time around Deut. 11:3; Jn.6:2
3. Pray for provisions and divine supply of all need for the SHGS in abundance in Jesus name. Phil 4:19
4. Let us ask God to deliver every captive of the mighty.Isa.49:24-26. Read more
DAY 24: ANOINTING FOR POWER MINISTRATIONS
“How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him”. Acts 10:38
1. Praise and worship God
2. Thank God for His goodness and mercies over your life and family
3. God will anoint our father in the Lord with the Holy Ghost and with power to go all about this new year and beyond doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil.
4. Pray for special anointing upon our father in the Lord, with divine presence and enablement to minister in the power of the Holy Ghost. Luk. 4:32 Read more