FRIDAY, 22ND NOVEMBER – DAY 22: PRAYER FOR THOSE AFFECTED BY DISASTERS.
Text: Isa 1:9
Disaster of any kind leaves so much devastation, death, losses of valuables, fears, wounds and trauma. It takes grace of God for the survivals to get back to their feet in life.
- Bless the Lord O my soul and all that is within me. Bless His Holy name. Psa 103: 1
- Thank God for a new day and for the salvation of your soul
- Thank God for His goodness and mercy over your life and family members,
- Father; we thank You because; it is by Your mercy that we have not been consumed. Lam 3:22
- Thank God for the survivals of disasters and the good hands of the Lord in restricting the wicked in their destructive plans.
- Father; remember all those who were living victim of disasters, comfort them and heal their wounds Psa 107:20
- Father; give them the grace to stand in the face of their challenges and restore them of all they have lost, in Jesus name
- Father: send help to them from above and heal their wounds. Psa 121:1
- Father: Give victims of terrorism, kidnapping, armed robbery and other man to man inflicted disaster a forgiving heart. Matt 6:12
- O Lord Have mercy on us where we have contributed to evil occurrence in our nation through our sins and the works of our hands in Jesus name. 9:11
- Arise, O Lord, lead us the way out of trouble and show us the path of peace Matt 6:13
- Father, be merciful unto us and lift us out of the horrible pits and miry clays. Establish our going in life forever. 40:2
- Father, build Your protection around our family, and nation, deliver us from evil intrusion. Ps 125:1
- Put a new song in the mouth of Your children, O Lord. Psa40:3
- Let many praise You because of what you are doing in our lives, O Lord 76:3-5