LIVE VIDEO: RCCG East Africa Convention 2015
Date: 19th – 21st November 2015
Festival of life, Kenya» Friday, 20th November 2015
Venue: Kenyatta International Convention Centre (KICC) city Centre, Nairobi Kenya
Ministering: Pastor E.A. Adeboye
1. Praise Him for making sure you are here tonight to witness what you have witnessed.
2. Father let me know You more.
3. Great physician, please reveal Yourself to me and use me to win millions.
4. Great provider please reveal Yourself to me and use me to help the needy.
5. Great Prince of Peace, please reveal Yourself to me and use me to bring peace to many lives.
6. Great Deliverer, please reveal Yourself to me and use me to set captives free.
7. Great Saviour, please reveal Yourself to me and use me to win millions of souls.
8. Jehovah Elshaddai, please reveal Yourself to me and use me to do exploit all over the world.
9. Almighty God, please perform wonders for me and through me so that I will become a beautiful wonder to the world.
10. Personal Prayer.
TEXT: Genesis 12:1-3
When a man is blessed of God, his friends are blessed and his enemies are in trouble because God says He will bless them that bless him, and curse him that curse him.
Abraham was a blessed man, his servant testified to this in Genesis 24:35 saying “And the LORD hath blessed my master greatly; and he is become great: and he hath given him flocks, and herds, and silver, and gold, and menservants, and maidservants, and camels, and asses.”
There are two basic definition blessings
1) When all needs are met and something extra comes with it. The bible says in Psalm 23:5 “Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.” When the cup is running over, then we are talking of blessings.
2) A spiritual definition o f blessing is a summon to all forces on earth, in heaven, underneath the earth to come and assist somebody so that the person will succeed and excel. Read more
By Pastor E.A. Adeboye
Date: Wednesday, June 26, 2013 @ 5:30pm
This year, the ‘New York Holy Ghost Convocation – 2013? will be held on Wednesday the 26th of June.
The General Overseer (Pastor E.A Adeboye) will be ministering along with other anointed men of God.
The theme for this year’s Convocation is ‘Signs & Wonders’
The event will be held in Brooklyn at the Aviator Sports Center Flatbush Ave. (3159 Flatbush Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11234)
Please make plans to attend this great event.
The event is free but registration is required. Register early to avoid the long registration line at the venue.
BIBLE TEXT: John 4:23-24 “But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.”
Worship is reverential treatment to something i.e to show reverence and adoration for something/someone. There are people who worship their husbands/wives, some worship money, some worship things like bicycle, some worship man-made gods etc but today we shall be talking about worship to God.
Worship means total submission to the one you are worshiping. As a Christian, worshiping God should be the same as breathing for you. Worship should be a habit/lifestyle, not a one off thing.
Worship is not passive, it is active! You can pray to God silently but there is no way you can praise silently. Also worship is not just a thing of the mouth, it’s a thing of the mind.
When you worship God, he shows up in your situation. You can weep as much you like, it doesn’t solve your problems. At times prayer doesn’t even guarantee solutions but the moment you begin to worship, the Helper of your destiny shows up and situations will change.
When you worship God, He breaks protocol to attend to you. It is against protocol for a prophet to touch a leper but when the leper worshiped Jesus, Jesus touched him and He got healed immediately (Matthew 8:1-3).
Worship is a weapon of warfare! When you worship God, God and your enemies will enter the same trouser (African saying which means God fights your battles)
2nd Bible Reading : Exodus 12:26-27
The Almighty God is so into worship to the extent that the bible says in John 4:23-24 that God Himself will personally seek out those who worship Him in spirit and in truth. God loves to be worshiped; there is hardly anything you cannot get from God if only you worship Him sincerely.
*When you worship God, He will heal you. In Matt hew 8:1-3 , the bible tells the story of a leper who got healed immediately after worshiping Jesus. Read more
Text: Esther 5:1-3
“Now it came to pass on the third day, that Esther put on her royal apparel, and stood in the inner court of the king’s house, over against the king’s house: and the king sat upon his royal throne in the royal house, over against the gate of the house. And it was so, when the king saw Esther the queen standing in the court, that she obtained favour in his sight: and the king held out to Esther the golden sceptre that was in his hand. So Esther drew near, and touched the top of the sceptre. Then said the king unto her, What wilt thou, queen Esther? and what is thy request? it shall be even given thee to the half of the kingdom.”
The first thing we notice from the text is that the King saw Esther where she was standing at the inner court of the palace. No matter where you are, when the time for God to favour you comes, that favour will locate you. In Genesis 18:1-5, favour located Abraham at home in the plain of Mamre. In 1samuel 16, David was in the farm looking after his father’s sheep and favour located him there. In Mark 3:1-5, the man with the withered hand was in the synagogue, a place of worship when favour located him. In Mark 5:1-15, favour located the mad man of Gadara at the grave yard. Whether you are at home, in the office, market place or church, the favour of the almighty God will locate you tonight in Jesus name. You will obtain favour in the sight of the King of kings tonight in Jesus name. Amen! Read more
By PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE
1) Praise Him because He said He will bless your future
2) Father, please prove Yourself in my life.
3) Father, You are the great Provider. Please provide for all my needs: physical, material and spiritual
4) Father, Prince of Peace, put an end to storms in my life.
5) Father, You The All Sufficient God, let my cup of blessings overflow to nations of the world.
6) Personal Prayer Request
“But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.” Malachi 4:2
It was few weeks ago that the sun of year 2013 appeared with the Sun of righteousness Himself standing by it. The message of the Sun sent to us through His representative, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, at the very beginning, has given us the assurance that, as we journey towards the Sun of Signs and Wonders, very soon, in His wonderful ways, either as a Nation, family, or an individual, the shadow of our burdens will be cast behind us.
Naturally speaking, it is noted that the same sun from above that solidifies the clay melts the snow! Hence the manifestation of Signs and Wonders could be in favour of a man or otherwise, depending on the spiritual nature of the person before God.
Now, there can be no Signs or Wonders without certain notable challenges. Therefore, this year will also be noted for HIGH PRAISES and INTENSIVE PRAYERS to our God, whose name is WONDERFUL.
As we stand before Him like Elijah, praise Him like David, confess Him like Daniel and the three Hebrews, you are welcome into the realms of SIGNS AND WONDERS.
WEEK ONE (FEBRUARY 1-2)
1. Thank God for His mercy on RCCG. Rom. 9: 15-16
2. Thank God for what He is doing in Nigeria.
3. Thank God for His mercy all over the world.
4. Thank God for not allowing the enemy to have none of his ways on RCCG Ps. 124.
5. Thank God for His awesome moves in RCCG. Ps 136
6. Thank God for not allowing perpetual civil war to exist in many part of Africa
7. Thank God for what He has done for you and every individual in RCCG. Ps 138
8. Let us Bless the name of our Lord Jesus Christ for the growth of Christianity in the Asian Continent.
9. Thank God for Daddy and Mummy G.O and for His mercy on them Exod. 33:19.
10. Thank God for calling and backing up Daddy and Mummy GO in the ministry.
11. Thank God for mercy on the family of Daddy GO.
12. Thank God for divine health in the family of Daddy G.O
13. Bless the name of the Lord for backing Daddy G. O up in the ministry
14. Thank God for all the souls won through Daddy G..O ‘s ministry
15. Thank God for not allowing the enemy to cage us and our home.
16. Thank God for providing for our home.
17. Bless the name of the Lord for His mercies over our home.
WEEK TWO (FEBRUARY 3-9)
FOUNDATION FOR SIGN AND WONDERS
1. Ask God to open the eyes of His children to see their spiritual state
2. Ask for unity in the body of Christ all over the world. Acts. 2:1-5
3. Pray for pure and total repentance in the body of Christ Ps 51
4. Pray that people of God will be willing to wait on the LORD and renew their strength. Isaiah 40:28-31.
5. Pray that people of God will stop relying on their understanding. Prov. 3:5-6
6. Pray for right association for the children of God. Prov. 13:20
7. Pray that God will open the eyes of His Children to the importance of giving.3:9
8. Pray that God will help His Children to depart from wicked acts. Prov. 15:8
9. Pray that the fear of the Lord will rule the people of God .Prov.3:7-8
10. Pray for the heart to obey the great command Mark. 16:15-17
11. Pray that people of God will abide in Him. John 15:1-16
12. Ask God for the grace to love one another. John 15:17
13. Pray for the people of God to be people of Integrity.
WEEK THREE (FEBRUARY 10-16)
PRAYER FOR DADDY G.O
1. Pray for peace in the health of Daddy G. O
2. Pray for God’s mercy concerning the healthy family leaving
3. Pray for more physical strength for Daddy GO as he clocks 71
4. Pray that God will favour the family of Daddy GO with divine health.
5. Pray that the hand of the lord will be upon Daddy G.O to out run the Ahab that is working against their ministry as he celebrate his 71st birthday.
6. Pray that every cloud of darkness that may be gathering around the ministerial assignment of Daddy and Mummy G.O should disappear for the light to prevail
7. Pray that no secret of the enemy shall be hidden in the Lives, home and ministries of Daddy and Mummy G.O.
8. Pray that God will surround Daddy G O’s family as mountains surround Jerusalem. Ps.125:2
PRAYER FOF EASTER LET’S GO A FISHING
1. Give all the glory to God for the reality of the power of resurrection. Matt. 28:1-4.
2. Thank God for using this program to populate His kingdom. Acts. 2:37-47.
3. Pray for more strength for Daddy G O and all the Pastors, Ministers and workers, that God will use them mightily this Easter Let’s Go A Fishing. Deut.33:25; Josh.14:11; 1Chron.29:12; Josh. 14:9.
4. Pray for divine visitation during this Easter Let’s Go A Fishing all over the world. Ps.111:9; Ps.113:9-10; Jer.20:113; Gen.49:25.
5. Pray for the purpose of God to be established in the life of God’s children in this program. Eccl.8:6; Rom.9:1; Eph.1:11.
6. Ask God to deliver every captive of the mighty. Isa.49:24-26.
7. Pray for full restoration in this Easter program Ps.126:1-6.
8. Commit the Engineering department, Choir, Ushers, Prayer Warriors and other workers in the church into the hands of God in this program.
9. Pray against the kidnappers, ritual killers and armed robbers. Ps.124:6 Prov. 15:30.
10. Pray for your Province, Pastors, Ministers, Workers and yourself.
WEEK FOUR FEBRUARY 17-23
PRAY FOR THE WORLD.
1. Ask God to be merciful to us in Nigeria especially the children of God Exod.20:6
2. Ask God to visit Syria and Libya with mercy Romans 9 :16
3. Plead the blood of Jesus to cancel the covenant of death and destruction of lives in Nigeria and the country of Africa where ritual killings is prevalent
4. Pray that Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ will be prevalent in the Western world where gun violent is the order of the day.
5. Send the spirit of confusion of language into every camp of the enemy where intimidations, killings, bombing and destructions of properties is originating from all over the world. gen. 11:1-9.
6. Decree that every gathering to kill and destroy be frustrated by the Blood of Jesus in Pakistan and Afghanistan. Isa. 54:15.
7. Pray against civil war in Mali.
8. Decree peace upon Abuja in Nigeria.
9. Pray against unrest and civil war in all African countries.
10. Pray that the terrorists and all other related sect from today should begin to attack and destroy each other continually forever. Isa 49:24-26, Gen.11:1-9
PRAYER FOR APRIL 2013 HOLY GHOST SERVICE FOR CHILDREN
1. Thank God for all the past Special Holy Ghost Services for Children Ps. 127:1-3
2. Pray that God will confirm the word of Daddy G.O concerning his request for seventy thousand children to mark; his 71st birthday this year
3. Thank God for all the unusual miracles He is going to do this time around Deut. 11:3; Jn.6:2
4. Pray that God will be merciful and remember the barren and those suffering from secondary infertility in this program as Daddy has asked God for seventy thousand children from God. 1Sam.1:16-20.
5. Plead the Blood of Jesus to frustrate every programmed evil accident and traffic jam on Lagos – Ibadan express way on every roads of Nigeria that weekend.
6. Pray that God will use Daddy G O like never before that weekend to use the word of God to reshape every altered Destiny in the life of the children that will be in the program.
7. Pray that God will anoint all the children to fulfill their destinies.
WEEK FIVE FEBRUARY 24-28
PERSONAL RETREAT, WAITING, DEDICATION AND WORSHIP
“He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength. Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall: But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.” Isa.40:29-31
1. Confession of sin. Zech. 3:1,3; Ex. 20:1-5
2. Repentance. Zech.3:7
3. Pleading for mercy. Ex. 20:6, Rom. 9:15-16
4. Ask God to rebuke Satan on your behalf. Zech. 3:2.
5. Ask God to remove every filthy garment, you may be wearing. Zech. 3:4
6. Ask God for a new garment. Zech. 3:5