RCCG March 2019 Special Holy Ghost Service.
THEME: Swimming in Glory 3
DATE: 28 th February – 1st March, 2019
MINISTERING: Pastor E.A. Adeboye
VENUE: Redemption Camp, KM 46 Lagos Ibadan Expressway, Mowe, Ogun State Nigeria
TIME: 7PM Nigerian time
Special Divine Encounter (Day 3)
Bible Text: Daniel 6:1-5
1) Humanly speaking when you are comparing things, we always talk about good, better and best. God has something better than best, it is excellence.
Daniel had an excellent Spirit upon him.
To be excellent requires special favour from the Most High God.
2) After they threw Daniel to the den of lions, the king returned to the palace and began to fast and pray. The King interceded for Daniel.
No matter how great you are, you need somebody to intercede for you.
Everybody needs someone to pray for him or her.
Don’t rely on human beings to pray for you. Read more
Special Divine Encounter (Day 2)
Text: Daniel 3:13-18, 28-30
1) The three Hebrew boys were speaking by faith. The just shall live by Faith. Isaiah 43:2
They knew God had spoken.
Everything you do as a Christian, you do it by faith.
When we sow, we do it by faith. When we pay our tithes and give our first fruit, we do them by faith.
If you are a Christian, you are a seed of Abraham.
2) Nebuchadnezzar asked the three Hebrews boys who is the God that will deliver them. Before the story was over, God showed their mockers that He is the Almighty.
1 Samuel 1:1-6 Read more
Special Divine Encounter (Day 1)
Bible text: Judges 6:11-16
1) Gideon had a divine encounter. He had a visitor. He was located.
2) God visited Gideon.
3) God spoke a word into Gideon’s life and called him a man of valour.
When God speaks, it shall be done.
4) Gideon destroyed the idols in his household.
When light arrives, darkness disappears -1 Kings 17:8-16
When you get a divine encounter, you will not only be blessed, you will be a blessing.
5) One day, Gideon was hiding, the following day, he was the attention of the whole nation.
The One who visited Gideon is here tonight.
DAY 27: PRAYER FOR 3X3 AUDITORIUM Neh. 2:17-20
1. Praise and worship God
2. Thank God for the progress being recorded in the 3×3 Auditorium project
3. Let us thank God for the vision for this project how it has brought about speedy development to the entire Simawa localities
DAY 25: SPECIAL HOLY GHOST SERVICE
1. Let us thank God for all the past Special Holy Ghost Services (SHGS) Ps. 127:1-3
2. Let us thank God for all the unusual miracles He has done in the past and that which He is going to do this time around Deut. 11:3; Jn.6:2
3. Pray for provisions and divine supply of all need for the SHGS in abundance in Jesus name. Phil 4:19
4. Let us ask God to deliver every captive of the mighty.Isa.49:24-26.
Ministering: Pastor E. A. Adeboye
Date: Sunday 3rd February 2019.
Venue: RCCG City Of David Sanctuary, COD Church Road, off Ligali Ayorinde, Victoria Island. Lagos Nigeria.
DAY 24: ANOINTING FOR POWER MINISTRATIONS
“How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him”. Acts 10:38
1. Praise and worship God
2. Thank God for His goodness and mercies over your life and family
3. God will anoint our father in the Lord with the Holy Ghost and with power to go all about this new year and beyond doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil.
4. Pray for special anointing upon our father in the Lord, with divine presence and enablement to minister in the power of the Holy Ghost. Luk. 4:32
DAY 20: RCCG PRAYER MINISTRY
1. Let us pray for effectuality of the ministry of prayers in RCCG. God will always answer our prayers Jam 5:16
2. Let us pray for the AGO, SATGO and other leaders, for vision so that they will walk in the will of God at all times. Acts 6:4
3. Let us pray for prayer revival among our Pastor in Charge in all our Parishes globally to support and encourage prayers in their domain.
4. Let us pray for the power of prayers to uproot every satanic foundation in our nation.
DAY 14: PASTORS AND MINISTERS
1. Pray that all our Pastors and Ministers will have a servant’s as Jesus Phil 2:5
2. Pray that God will keep them from losing heart when ministry gets tough.
3. Pray that they will be faithful with the things that have been entrusted to upon them.
4. Father! Teach them Your ways so that they will know You and finds favour with You.
5. Father! Keep them open and honest before You and help them to represent the truth plainly. (2 Cor. 4:1; 1 Cor. 4:1-3; Ex. 33:13)
DAY 12: LET THE LIGHT SHINE. Gen 1:3
1. Father, let Your light shine into every situation of our lives. Gen 1.3
2. Father, let Your light overshadow every activities of darkness in Your Church. Gen 1.3
3. Father, expose every secret of Your enemies in all our parishes. Gen 1.4
4. Father, as smoke is driven away, so let the wicked be driven away from our homes. Psa. 68.2
DAY 9: MINISTERS OF THE GOSPEL
1. Praise and worship
2. Pray for fresh outpouring of the Holy Spirit upon His Ministers and Missionaries in RCCG Acts 1:8
3. Pray for fresh empowerment to preach the good news, proclaim freedom to prisoners, recovery of sight to the blind and release of the oppressed. Is.61:1-3.
4. Pray for ministers and missionaries and their families, particularly those in the North – strength, wisdom, encouragement, protection and provision
DAY 8: PRAYER OF DEDICATION AND COMMITMENT
1. Intense praise and worship
2. Ask God for mercies for past acts of non-commitment
3. Pray that you will be more available for God use this year. 2 Tim 2:21
4. Pray that our Churches at home and abroad will be more committed to the courses of mission outreaches. 2 Cor. 6:1
5. Pray that they will be more passionately involved in missions, evangelism, Church planting and discipleship this year. Matt 28: 19
6. Pray that they will do this by the anointing of the Holy Spirit. Lk.24:49; Acts1:8;
7. Ask the Lord to send more (Labourers) missionaries to un-reached people groups. Matt 9:37-38, Mk.16:15.
8. Pray that the Church will have willingness and passion to commit more resources to missions, support and empowering of missionaries.
9. Pray that the end time spirit of lukewarmness will lose its hold over the life of brethren in the Church of God. 2 Tim 3:4
10. Pray that your love for God and the things of His house shall not wax cold. 2 Tim 3:2
DAY 3: DIVINE PARDONING THROUGH GOD’S MERCY- Lam. 3:22-23, John 8:1-11, Ps. 130:1-8, rom. 4:4, Ps. 32:2.
Total amnesty from sins that held us bound is the exclusive of God’s mercy. His mercy is capable of granting us release from the punishment of our wrong actions or inactions.
1. Appreciate God for His mercies again times and again.
2. Father! As I repent and forsake my sins, set me free from every area the devil has been accusing me before You in Jesus name.
3. As you grant that adulterous woman amnesty from those accusing her, liberate my destiny from Christ the brutal judgments of hell in Jesus name.
DAY 2: CONFESSION AND MERCY (PS. 103:5)
“Let us reflect over the past year, and recall those areas of pitfalls with a willing mind to make amend. On this premise we can come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need”. Heb 4;16
1. Praise and worship
2. Let us start by confessing our sins and that of others and plead for God’s mercy.( 1 Jn.1:89)
3. Father, in your mercy, visit my life and remove every obstacle standing between me and you. Psa. 51:7-12
4. Lord, purge me of all sins and of wrong steps taken by me in the past.
5. Father have mercy on me and reverse every irreversible in my life this year. Ezek. 37:1-12