“Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.“ (Psalms 23:5)
Nature around us and the testimonies of mankind attest to the fact that whatever God does is done in abundance. According to John 10.10, when God gives life, He gives it abundantly. In 2 Chronicles 32:29, we are informed that when God blesses a man, He releases it in abundance. Our God, as pointed out in Psalms 37:11, protects His own people with abundance of peace. When He heals His people, as we are told in Jeremiah 33:6, His healings flow in abundance. His mercy also flows like a river in an abundant way, as recorded in 1 Peter. 1:3.
David experienced this overflow. He testified by saying that his “….cup runneth over.” And so, today, we are highly encouraged that, as we come to God’s presence in prayers for our own OVERFLOW, this God of abundance from whom all blessings flow will according to Ephesians 3:20 “…do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think….” during this December 2013 Holy Ghost Congress.
WEEK ONE Dec. 1ST –Dec.7th
PRAYER OF THANKSGIVING
1) Let us thank God for the Salvation of our souls in the past programmes at home and abroad. Psalms 3:8; Acts 2:47
2) Let us thank God for specially blessing us in this generation with Daddy and Mummy G.O Eph. 4:11-12
3) Let us thank God for His mercies on the family of Daddy and Mummy G.O. Psalms 124:1-8
4) Let us thank God for the inspiration of God that initiated the idea of Holy Ghost Congress. Job 32.8
5) Let us thank also God for every Holy Ghost service and every Convention that has ever taken place in Nigeria and all over the world. Psalms 145:1-21
6) Let us give all the glory to our Heavenly Father, for Lekki 1998, and every subsequent Holy Ghost Festival and Holy Ghost Congress.
(7) Let us bless the name of the Lord for all the souls won for Jesus since the beginning of RCCG in 1952.
(8) Let us thank God for all the children born during these God-inspired programs.
(9) Let us thank God for all blessing, miracles, healings and infrastructural expansions.
(10) Let us thank God for enlarging the coast of RCCG worldwide.
(11) Let us thank God for what He is doing in RCCG worldwide.
(12) Let us bless the name of the Lord for the work of God that is going on all over the world in RCCG. Read more