DAY 12: LET THE LIGHT SHINE. Gen 1:3
1. Father, let Your light shine into every situation of our lives. Gen 1.3
2. Father, let Your light overshadow every activities of darkness in Your Church. Gen 1.3
3. Father, expose every secret of Your enemies in all our parishes. Gen 1.4
4. Father, as smoke is driven away, so let the wicked be driven away from our homes. Psa. 68.2
DAY 9: MINISTERS OF THE GOSPEL
1. Praise and worship
2. Pray for fresh outpouring of the Holy Spirit upon His Ministers and Missionaries in RCCG Acts 1:8
3. Pray for fresh empowerment to preach the good news, proclaim freedom to prisoners, recovery of sight to the blind and release of the oppressed. Is.61:1-3.
4. Pray for ministers and missionaries and their families, particularly those in the North – strength, wisdom, encouragement, protection and provision
DAY 8: PRAYER OF DEDICATION AND COMMITMENT
1. Intense praise and worship
2. Ask God for mercies for past acts of non-commitment
3. Pray that you will be more available for God use this year. 2 Tim 2:21
4. Pray that our Churches at home and abroad will be more committed to the courses of mission outreaches. 2 Cor. 6:1
5. Pray that they will be more passionately involved in missions, evangelism, Church planting and discipleship this year. Matt 28: 19
6. Pray that they will do this by the anointing of the Holy Spirit. Lk.24:49; Acts1:8;
7. Ask the Lord to send more (Labourers) missionaries to un-reached people groups. Matt 9:37-38, Mk.16:15.
8. Pray that the Church will have willingness and passion to commit more resources to missions, support and empowering of missionaries.
9. Pray that the end time spirit of lukewarmness will lose its hold over the life of brethren in the Church of God. 2 Tim 3:4
10. Pray that your love for God and the things of His house shall not wax cold. 2 Tim 3:2
DAY 3: DIVINE PARDONING THROUGH GOD’S MERCY- Lam. 3:22-23, John 8:1-11, Ps. 130:1-8, rom. 4:4, Ps. 32:2.
Total amnesty from sins that held us bound is the exclusive of God’s mercy. His mercy is capable of granting us release from the punishment of our wrong actions or inactions.
1. Appreciate God for His mercies again times and again.
2. Father! As I repent and forsake my sins, set me free from every area the devil has been accusing me before You in Jesus name.
3. As you grant that adulterous woman amnesty from those accusing her, liberate my destiny from Christ the brutal judgments of hell in Jesus name.
DAY 2: CONFESSION AND MERCY (PS. 103:5)
“Let us reflect over the past year, and recall those areas of pitfalls with a willing mind to make amend. On this premise we can come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need”. Heb 4;16
1. Praise and worship
2. Let us start by confessing our sins and that of others and plead for God’s mercy.( 1 Jn.1:89)
3. Father, in your mercy, visit my life and remove every obstacle standing between me and you. Psa. 51:7-12
4. Lord, purge me of all sins and of wrong steps taken by me in the past.
5. Father have mercy on me and reverse every irreversible in my life this year. Ezek. 37:1-12
DAY 1: WORSHIP AND THANKSGIVING (PS. 103:1)
1. Praise and worship God and adore Him for His great and mighty works. Exo 15:11.
2. Worship God for who He is. 1 Chron. 29:11-14; Psa. 96:9
3. Thank God because none of your family members is missing.
4. Bless the Lord and praise Him continually for He has done marvelous things for us Psalms 34:1
5. Count your blessings and praise Him for His goodness and mercies to us in year 2018. Psalms 23:6
Text: John 15:1-5
Jesus Christ said He is the Vine and we are the branches.
Because you are a branch of Jesus Christ, by the time you will leave here, you will be made completely whole.
When you leave here, you will be equipped with the power to heal the sick.
Jesus made Himself manifest as the son of man and yet went back to heaven to show his Humanity and Divinity.
In Mark 4:35-41, Jesus the Human slept in the storm and Jesus the Divine took control of the storm.
Just as we are the branches of Jesus (the Vine), there is the humanity and the Divinity aspect of our lives.
Even at this, we must understand that we (the branches) cannot do anything without the Vine. Even Jesus while on earth looked to His Father before taking actions. Read more
Bible Text: Revelation 2:14-17
Is 55:8- God’s ways are not our ways.
There is so much importance in a name, it can change your life and affect your destiny.
1st Kings 18:13-35, the name Elijah means Jehovah is God, and it was evident in Elijah’s life.
Your name is important.
Whenever God sees that a name is hindering His work in the life of an individual, He can change the name as in the story of Abraham.
1st Chronicles 4:9-10
Jabez had a name that hindered his Glory.
If you have a name that is limiting God’s glory in your life, that name is changing tonight.
Changing your name can come in two ways
1) By adoption John 3:16, Romans 8:15
LIVE VIDEO: RCCG 66th Annual Convention 2018 – #dominion
DAY 44: FRIDAY 23RD FEB 2018 – NATIONAL REDEMPTION PRAYER GARDEN IN CAMP
• Intense praise and worship
• Thank God for a new day and for the salvation of your soul
• Let us thank God for the progress recorded so far on site
• Let us thank God for individuals, Provinces, Regions and Nations that have decided to be instruments in God’s hand to support the project.
• Let us pray that God will continue to bless them the more. Pro. 3:10 Read more
DAY 29: THURSDAY 8TH FEB 2018 – HELP FROM ABOVE
PRAYER OF VICTORY THROUGH GOD’S HELP; Text: Exo.17:8-16; Ps.121:1-2; Rev.3:2; John 7:37; Ps. 23:1,6;
• Father!!! Don’t let me loose my focus of You
• Father!!! I lift up my eyes unto You, don’t let me be put to shame
• Lord!!! Rescue me from liars and deceitful people Read more