LIVE VIDEO: RCCG East Africa Convention 2015
Date: 19th – 21st November 2015
Festival of life, Kenya» Friday, 20th November 2015
Venue: Kenyatta International Convention Centre (KICC) city Centre, Nairobi Kenya
Ministering: Pastor E.A. Adeboye
1. Praise Him for making sure you are here tonight to witness what you have witnessed.
2. Father let me know You more.
3. Great physician, please reveal Yourself to me and use me to win millions.
4. Great provider please reveal Yourself to me and use me to help the needy.
5. Great Prince of Peace, please reveal Yourself to me and use me to bring peace to many lives.
6. Great Deliverer, please reveal Yourself to me and use me to set captives free.
7. Great Saviour, please reveal Yourself to me and use me to win millions of souls.
8. Jehovah Elshaddai, please reveal Yourself to me and use me to do exploit all over the world.
9. Almighty God, please perform wonders for me and through me so that I will become a beautiful wonder to the world.
10. Personal Prayer.
TEXT: Genesis 12:1-3
When a man is blessed of God, his friends are blessed and his enemies are in trouble because God says He will bless them that bless him, and curse him that curse him.
Abraham was a blessed man, his servant testified to this in Genesis 24:35 saying “And the LORD hath blessed my master greatly; and he is become great: and he hath given him flocks, and herds, and silver, and gold, and menservants, and maidservants, and camels, and asses.”
There are two basic definition blessings
1) When all needs are met and something extra comes with it. The bible says in Psalm 23:5 “Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.” When the cup is running over, then we are talking of blessings.
2) A spiritual definition o f blessing is a summon to all forces on earth, in heaven, underneath the earth to come and assist somebody so that the person will succeed and excel. Read more
By Pastor E.A. Adeboye
Date: Wednesday, June 26, 2013 @ 5:30pm
This year, the ‘New York Holy Ghost Convocation – 2013? will be held on Wednesday the 26th of June.
The General Overseer (Pastor E.A Adeboye) will be ministering along with other anointed men of God.
The theme for this year’s Convocation is ‘Signs & Wonders’
The event will be held in Brooklyn at the Aviator Sports Center Flatbush Ave. (3159 Flatbush Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11234)
Please make plans to attend this great event.
The event is free but registration is required. Register early to avoid the long registration line at the venue.
BIBLE TEXT: John 4:23-24 “But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.”
Worship is reverential treatment to something i.e to show reverence and adoration for something/someone. There are people who worship their husbands/wives, some worship money, some worship things like bicycle, some worship man-made gods etc but today we shall be talking about worship to God.
Worship means total submission to the one you are worshiping. As a Christian, worshiping God should be the same as breathing for you. Worship should be a habit/lifestyle, not a one off thing.
Worship is not passive, it is active! You can pray to God silently but there is no way you can praise silently. Also worship is not just a thing of the mouth, it’s a thing of the mind.
When you worship God, he shows up in your situation. You can weep as much you like, it doesn’t solve your problems. At times prayer doesn’t even guarantee solutions but the moment you begin to worship, the Helper of your destiny shows up and situations will change.
When you worship God, He breaks protocol to attend to you. It is against protocol for a prophet to touch a leper but when the leper worshiped Jesus, Jesus touched him and He got healed immediately (Matthew 8:1-3).
Worship is a weapon of warfare! When you worship God, God and your enemies will enter the same trouser (African saying which means God fights your battles)
2nd Bible Reading : Exodus 12:26-27
The Almighty God is so into worship to the extent that the bible says in John 4:23-24 that God Himself will personally seek out those who worship Him in spirit and in truth. God loves to be worshiped; there is hardly anything you cannot get from God if only you worship Him sincerely.
*When you worship God, He will heal you. In Matt hew 8:1-3 , the bible tells the story of a leper who got healed immediately after worshiping Jesus. Read more