Sources: February & March 2011 editions of Daily Trust, Champion, Punch, Thisday, Vanguard & The Guardian newspapers; February & March 2011 editions of The News, Tell and Newswatch magazines; transcript of Goodluck Jonathan lone TV debate  as obtained from African Independent Television (AIT); Inaugural Presidential address of Goodluck Jonathan.
><>This was released by the International Press Centre (IPC), Lagos-Nigeria
- To revive the rail system in the country
- To complete Lagos to Jebba rail project
- To intervene and revitalize the moribund Nigeria Machine Tools and other infrastructure owned by the federal government.
- Government has budgeted N50b for job development and infrastructure
- To modernize the ports
- To complete the second River Niger bridge before the expiration of the tenure
- To make the Minister of Works to immediately start repairs of the road leading to Murtala Mohammed International Airport
- To transform all major routes in Damaturu to federal roads
- To assist in resuscitating all the collapsed industries in Kano state
- To work towards making Akanu Ibiam airport in Enugu an international airport
- To seek alternative funding means to repair the Benin-Ore road.
- To set up a committee to review Federal government landed properties in Lagos, hand over those that should and retain those that should be in possession of the Federal Government.
- To give Sokoto-Kotangora road unfettered attention Read more