Text: John 15:1-5
Jesus Christ said He is the Vine and we are the branches.
Because you are a branch of Jesus Christ, by the time you will leave here, you will be made completely whole.
When you leave here, you will be equipped with the power to heal the sick.
Jesus made Himself manifest as the son of man and yet went back to heaven to show his Humanity and Divinity.
In Mark 4:35-41, Jesus the Human slept in the storm and Jesus the Divine took control of the storm.
Just as we are the branches of Jesus (the Vine), there is the humanity and the Divinity aspect of our lives.
Even at this, we must understand that we (the branches) cannot do anything without the Vine. Even Jesus while on earth looked to His Father before taking actions. Read more
1. Father! Everything that is not of You in my system, let Your blood consume them tonight.
2. Father! Let Your spirit quicken the body of my neighbour right now.
3. Father! We are in one accord, in your church, let there be no more cancer.
4. Father! From now on, when I lay my hands on the sick, let them recover instantly.
5. Lay your two hands upon your head, and command healing upon yourself.
Bible Text: Revelation 2:14-17
Is 55:8- God’s ways are not our ways.
There is so much importance in a name, it can change your life and affect your destiny.
1st Kings 18:13-35, the name Elijah means Jehovah is God, and it was evident in Elijah’s life.
Your name is important.
Whenever God sees that a name is hindering His work in the life of an individual, He can change the name as in the story of Abraham.
1st Chronicles 4:9-10
Jabez had a name that hindered his Glory.
If you have a name that is limiting God’s glory in your life, that name is changing tonight.
2) Read more