Special Divine Encounter (Day 2)
Text: Daniel 3:13-18, 28-30
1) The three Hebrew boys were speaking by faith. The just shall live by Faith. Isaiah 43:2
They knew God had spoken.
Everything you do as a Christian, you do it by faith.
When we sow, we do it by faith. When we pay our tithes and give our first fruit, we do them by faith.
If you are a Christian, you are a seed of Abraham.
2) Nebuchadnezzar asked the three Hebrews boys who is the God that will deliver them. Before the story was over, God showed their mockers that He is the Almighty.
1 Samuel 1:1-6
3) They threw the three Hebrew boys into a fiery furnace but the Almighty God pulled them out Matthew 8:1-3. Whatever fire you might be in right now, in the Name above every other name, you are coming out of that fire TODAY! John 10:10
1 Kings 17:8-16
4) The three Hebrew boys had a challenge of been slaves. God turned their challenge to a testimony.
In the name that is above every other name, before the end of this month, you will have a testimony.
5) When they came out of the fire, the Bible said they were promoted.
1 Samuel 2:7-8
If everyone has written you off, don’t write yourself off. God has not finished with you yet.
The only One who can do all these things is here tonight. He’s saying to you to come to Him.
If you want to surrender your life to Jesus Christ, please do so now.
1) Father, in the mighty name of Jesus, I am believing You for breakthroughs, please honour my faith.
2) Father, in the presence of those who said I cannot become anything, let me excel.
3) Father! In the mighty name of Jesus, please pull me out of fire (physical, mental, financial, marital, spiritual) tonight.
4) Father, in the mighty name of Jesus, turn all my challenges to testimonies.
5) Father! In the mighty of Jesus, please in Your own miraculously way, promote me oh Lord