Holy Communion & Anointing Service
Text: 2 Kings 2:13-15
It is one thing to get tremendous
blessings from a gathering such as this, it is another thing to take them all
the way home.
I pray for you; in the name of
Jesus, the blessings of this Congress will last forever.
– The obstacle that stood between Elisha and his destiny was River Jordan, but he used his newly gotten anointing to part it.
Why Fresh Oil?
1. Fresh Oil becomes required when the old oil is no longer effective. 1 Samuel 3; The oil upon Eli was old such that he could no longer hear from God.
I pray for you today; God will never depart from you.
2. When old oil has been stolen
like Delilah stole Samson’s, you need fresh oil. Judges 16:18-21
3. When the old oil has been
withdrawn by the Owner, you need fresh oil. 1 Samuel 16:11-14
4. Fresh oil is necessary when
the promised glory is about to be actualised. 1 Samuel 16:11-13
When you know the glory is already promised, but you’ve been waiting endlessly for manifestation, you need fresh oil.
Even before Christmas day, you
will share your Testimony and your glory will come looking for you.
Fresh Oil can be very aggressive as it breaks and destroys yokes.
You don’t use moisturising cream on a dirty body. You can only apply cream on a clean body. Therefore, you must be born again before you can receive fresh oil.
1. Father, every River Jordan standing against my glory, please part them now.
2. Every curse that may be left in my life, family, town, please cancel them.
3. Father, anything or any reproach mocking me, please silence them.
4. Father, You called me the light of the world. From this moment onward, let me begin to shine.
5. Father, You said I am the salt of the earth. Anywhere I go from now on, when I arrive, let miracles arrive.
6. Father, in the mighty name of Jesus, I say welcome to my glory.