DAY ONE: INTENSIVE PRAISE, WORSHIP AND THANKSGIVING TEXT: PSALM 124
If God had not been on our side for the past six months in this year; we could have been thirsty with no water to drink. We could have desired to get warmed with no coverings available. We could have entered into trouble and found no one to help. We could have lifted our hands and found them withered. Opened our eyes and be totally blanked. Our mouths could have been opened with inability to voice a sentence. We could have traveled and landed in the Mortuary. Perhaps, we could have joined the congregation of the dead walking aimlessly on the streets of our towns and cities naked. We could have prepared the most delicious meal but lost appetite not because we don’t feel like eating but finding it difficult to eat. We could have been dead in our sins and landed in hell! Let’s appreciate God therefore with all seriousness.
- Thank God for being on our side in RCCG throughout 2017 and for the past six months in this year 2018.
- Worship God who has been keeping you since your exodus into this year 2018. Exo 12:14-21
- Let us thank God for His mercy he has made available in sustaining us. Lam. 3:22-23
- Thank God for not allowing the enemy to succeed over you.
- Let us thank God for not allowing perpetual civil war to exist in the Nation where you are.
- Thank God for what He has done for you and every individual in RCCG. Globally. Ps 138
- Let us bless the name of our Lord Jesus Christ for the growth of Christianity in the Nations where Christianity had not been allowed before.
- Let us bless the name of the Lord for the Church of God that is marching forward despite the threat of the insurgents across the globe.
- Thank God for Daddy and Mummy G.O and for His mercy over them Exod. 33:19.
- Thank God for calling and backing up Daddy and Mummy G.O in this Great Commission.
- Let us thank God for His mercy on the family of Daddy G.O.
- Let us thank God for divine health in the family of Daddy G.O
- Let us bless the name of the Lord for His Hands of supports for Daddy G.O in the Mission generally.
- Appreciate God for all the souls won to the Kingdom through the Holy Spirit in all the outreaches where Daddy G.O had ministered this year.
- Thank God for providing for you and all yours.
- Thank God for you are still alive to praise His Holy name in 2018
- Bless the name of the Lord for His mercies over the life of every member RCCG globally.
- Thank God for fulfilling His covenants made with our founder in our lives and in all our
- Thank God for making us part of a covenant to prepare a people for Himself that will
propagate the gospel of Christ at this time.