DAY 3- 13th JANUARY 2021
WORSHIP AND PRAISES WITH THANKSGIVING
BIBLE TEXT: Exodus 15:1-21, 2Ki 17:36, 1Ch 16:29
INTRODUCTION: We praise God for His mighty works. Praise is an expression of respect and gratitude. it can be by singing or making a joyful noise from gladness of heart. Psa 100:1
1. Continue to worship and praise God; the creator of heavens and earth and for Who He is; Who he was, and for what He will forever be.
2. Reflect on His greatness and worship in songs of worship in any known language or dialect.
3. Psalm 5:7. But as for me, I will come into thy house in the multitude of thy mercy: and in thy fear will I worship toward thy holy temple.
4. Our God, we praise you because you are gracious in Jesus name. Psa. 116.
5. Our father in heaven, we praise you because you are a righteous God in the name of Jesus. 1 Cor.1:30.
6. Lord we praise you for you are a compassionate God in the name of Jesus. Psa
7. We praise you for you are a merciful God in the name of Jesus. 2Sam 24:14.
8. Lord I praise you for your grace that saved us in the name of Jesus. Eph. 2:8
9. We praise you for creating us in Christ Jesus unto good works in Jesus name.
10. We praise you that because our sins are forgiving for mercy sake in Jesus name. Psa 103:3
11. We praise you for the redemption of our life in the name of Jesus. Psa. 103:4
12. We praise you Lord for you are great in Jesus name Psa 104:1.
13. Bless the Lord O my soul and all that is within me, bless His holy name. Psa. 103.
14. Father; You are worthy of our praise. I give you all the glory due to your name.
15. Let us count our blessings and thank God for His goodness and mercies towards us and our family and all families in RCCG. Psalms 23:6.
16. Thank and praise the Almighty God who has not allowed the evils of our backgrounds to drag us to the ground.
17. Thank God for being our shield and shelter from the storms of the enemies. Psalms 3:3.
18. Let us thank God for many battles He is fighting on our behalf individually, as families and as a Church.
19. God the father, we bless your name because you are wise and powerful, we will praise you forever and ever in Jesusname. Dan 2:20.
20. Almighty father God, we will sing and praise you for you are the only one who
can rescue the oppressed from the power of evil in the name of Jesus Jer. 20: 3.