In view of the current COVID-19 global pandemic in the United States, also known as novel Coronavirus, as well as instructions to shut-down, we will be temporarily unavailable at the Nigerian Embassy location (828 2nd Ave, New York, NY 10017), till further notice.
Alternatively, you can place your orders for your personal/family needs on our website: divineflavoredcatering.com or Call (718) 451-6330 We will attend to your every need and/or order.
You may also visit 992 Atlantic Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11238 for your family catering service.
We implore our esteemed customers to please comply with the City rules and ensure safety guidelines. COVID-19, and all respiratory illnesses, are most commonly spread through respiratory droplets, thus, residents should take the same precautions as those recommended to prevent the spread of influenza:
- Stay home and avoid public places when sick (i.e. social distancing).
- Cover mouth and nose when coughing and sneezing with the ankle position.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for 20 seconds. Or apply 60% alcohol-based sanitizers.
- Avoid being within 6-feet (close contact) of a person who is sick or perceived sick.
- Avoid sharing drinks, smoking/vaping devices, or other utensils or objects that may transmit saliva.
- Disinfect touched surfaces frequently.
We felicitate with the City of New York and the United State of America in this tough time.
God bless the United State of America. God bless you.
Chief Executive Director