Friday 14th February 2020
DAY 35: PRAYER AGAINST POVERTY, Text: Prov.10:15, 20:13. Poverty is the state of being poor, it exists when people lacks idea and the means to satisfy their basic needs, poverty can be a curse and it’s a torment, so you need to pray it out of your life.
- Bless the name of the Lord for the salvation of your soul.
- Thank God for the gift of life, for it is only the living that can praise God, Psa 115:17
- Thank God for daily provision for your life and family.
- Thank God for satisfying your mouth with good things, Psa 103:5
- Thank God for supplying all your need according to his riches in glory, Phil.4:19.
- Thank God for becoming poor for you to be rich, 2Cor 8:9,
- Father, arise and scatter every enemy that is sponsoring poverty in my life in Jesus name, Psa 68:1,
- Father, by your mercy, remove from me and my family every garment of poverty in Jesus name, Zec 3:3-4,
- Father, by your mercy, visit my foundation and uproot every seed of poverty planted by the enemies in Jesus name, Mat.15:13
- Father, by your mercy, destroy every altar of poverty the enemies have raised against my life in Jesus name. Judg 6:25
- Father, by your mercy, cast out every spirit of poverty in my life in Jesus name. Deut. 8:18
- Father redeem me with your blood from every curse of poverty in Jesus name, Gal.3:13-14,
- Father, arise and destroy every evil pipe that is draining away my prosperity in Jesus name.
- Father by your mercy, deliver me from financial enslavement in Jesus name, Isa 49:24-26.
- Father by your mercy, restore to me my financial glory that the enemies have stolen from me in Jesus name, Joe.2:25.