Wednesday 22nd Jan 2020
DAY 12: SANCTITY OF THE RCCG ALTAR, Text 1 Pet 5:2-4
- Father we thank You for the great and mighty works that have been wrought over the years through the preaching of the gospel on all RCCG Altars globally.
- Father we thank You for answers to our prayers on the altar whenever we call
- We thank You father, for Your promise in the prophesy that “This year, You will answer our prayers”
- We ask for Your mercy Oh Lord where we have desecrated your Altar through our careless, sinful habits. Heb 4;16
- Father; Many wolves in sheep clothing has crept into the fold, please father expose them in Jesus name Jud 1:4
- Expose and dispose as many Hirelings and wolves who are still ministering on your Altars in RCCG this year. Joh 10;12
- Father; these are agents of the devil against church growth mandate, please uproot them and their supporters, no matter how connected they may be.
- Many members have been injured in one way or the other, Father please heals the wounds of the wounded among us.
- Father; some has even left, please bring them back to the fold so that they will not go astray and fall into strange hands.
- Father; many are in RCCG for their self gain, with the mission to steal from the Altar, as You did in Jerusalem, come and sanitize our sanctuary. Joh 2:15
- Father; let there be manifestations of signs and wonders in our Parishes all over so that many will believe and be saved.
- Father; please encourage all our members who have been discouraged through the activities of the hireling ministers.
- Father, give such ministers who are stealing from the Altar a second chance for them to repent of their sins and come to You in penitence.
- Father; because You have promise to answer all our prayers, Please make RCCG House of Prayers. Inspire us to pray more this year,