Sunday 12th Jan 2020 : DAY 2: THANKSGIVING FOR THE CHURCH, TEXT: Psa 31:19:
The Church is the group of people that are redeemed by the blood of Jesus, the believers in Jesus Christ, the representative of Jesus upon this earth.
- Father we thank You for the Church and the gathering of Your Saints in the name of Jesus.
- Thank You Lord, because the Church is still standing and the gate has no power to prevail over her. Matt 16:18
- Thank You Lord, for given the Church the keys of David, that whenever we decree a thing it comes to pass in Jesus name. Matt 16:19 , Isa 22:22
- Lord, we thank You for the open doors You’ve given unto Church to expand all over the world in Jesus name. Acts 16:5.
- Gracious God, we thank You for your overflowing generosity to Your Church Deut. 28:6
- Lord we thank You for how you’ve been using Your Church to put joy in the life of many through evangelism. 2 Cor. 4:15
- Thank You Lord, for your peace despite the challenges Your Church has been facing with. Jn. 14:2, Col. 3:15, Ezek. 37:26,
- Thank You Lord, for the victory You always give to Your Church without a fight. 15:57
- Thank You for Your faithfulness over the Church that is new every morning. Lam 3:23
- Thank You Lord, for keeping the Church alert and watching in prayer in the name of Jesus Col. 4:2
- Father God thank You for the revival in the Church in the name of Jesus. Psa 85:6