THURSDAY, 21ST NOVEMBER – DAY 21: FOR THE CHURCH.
TEXT: Psalms 133:1-3
- Bless the Lord O my soul and all that is within me. Bless His Holy name. Psa 103: 1
- Thank God for a new day and for the salvation of your soul
- Let us bless the name of the Lord. Truly; it has been of the LORD’S mercies that we were not consumed, because his compassions has not failed us. Lam 3:22 Psa 34:1
- Father; we thank You for your love and faithfulness towards Your church.
- Father; we repent of all our sins of strife, enmity, un-forgiveness, bitterness, resentment, please Father have mercy on Your church in Jesus name.
- Father; release Your warring angel to break down every denominational wall dividing the body of Christ in Jesus name.
- Father paralyze every demon of disunity in Your church in Jesus name
- Father every gate of disunity and walls of partition militating against Your church, let them collapse in Jesus name
- Father by Your mercy destroy the stronghold of disunity and divisions in the body of Christ in Jesus name
- Lord; let all political gang up in nations against Your church be frustrated in Jesus name.
- Every anti-gospel law, regulations, policies, and agenda against Your church, be disgraced like the days of Daniel in Jesus name.
- Father; restore Your church to the days of the early disciples Acts 2:42-47
- Holy Spirit, move to fulfill the expectation of Jesus in His last prayer for the unity of the church. Joh 17:11,22