Plenary Session 10 (Thanksgiving Service)
Topic: Many Mansions
Text: John 14:1-3.
Speaker: Pastor Johnson Odesola | @pastorjfodesola
God is concerned about our wellbeing, our future, our tomorrow.
There’s no mansion on earth compared to what our father has prepared for us.
Our Heavenly home with many mansions is:
1. A well set up home. God Himself is the builder.
2. A spotless Home. It’s without sin.
Titus 2:14, Revelation 21:7
3. A settled home. Hebrews 11:16
4. A secure Home. Revelations 21:22
5. A sweet Home. 1 Cor 2:9
How to get to the Heavenly Home with Many Mansions?
1. Believe in God and His promises.
John 1:14, Isaiah 55:11-12
2. Set your minds on the things that are above.
3. Endure for the joy set ahead of you.
4. Know Him.
5. Accept the Responsibility of Obedience. Mark 16:15.
To get to your Heavenly Home with Many Mansions, you must have surrendered your life to the owner of the Home.
You must do away with the life of sin and choose Purity.
Come, He’s ready to accept you!
Father, please give me staying ability so that I will not miss the mansions You’ve prepared for me in Jesus’ name.