DAY 44: PRAYER FOR THE VICTIMS OF DISASTERS
1. Praise and worship
2. Thank God for a new day and for the salvation of your soul
3. Let us ask God to comfort all those who are negatively affected through plane crash, earthquakes, hurricanes, tornadoes, flood, fire disaster, and the activities of gun men.
4. Let us pray for the grace of a fresh start for many people who lost all to fire, flood, motor accident or plane crash and other disasters.
5. Let us ask for God help for the victims of natural disaster who are disconnected with their families to be reunited.
6. Let us pray that God will defend the surviving victims of terrorism and natural disasters.
7. Many of our misfortunes come from our sins, O Lord Have mercy and answer our prayers because of Jesus. Eccl. 9:11
8. Arise, O Lord, stretch out Your hand and deliver us from horrible pits and miry clays. Have mercy and establish Your children forever. Psa. 40:2; Ps 125:1
9. Put a new song in the mouth of Your children, O Lord. Psa40:3
10. Let many praise You because of what You are doing in our lives, O Lord ps. 76:3-5