Text: John 15:1-5
Jesus Christ said He is the Vine and we are the branches.
Because you are a branch of Jesus Christ, by the time you will leave here, you will be made completely whole.
When you leave here, you will be equipped with the power to heal the sick.
Jesus made Himself manifest as the son of man and yet went back to heaven to show his Humanity and Divinity.
In Mark 4:35-41, Jesus the Human slept in the storm and Jesus the Divine took control of the storm.
Just as we are the branches of Jesus (the Vine), there is the humanity and the Divinity aspect of our lives.
Even at this, we must understand that we (the branches) cannot do anything without the Vine. Even Jesus while on earth looked to His Father before taking actions.
Phil 4:13 indicates that we can do everything the Vine can do, but by the power of the Vine(Jesus).
The One who is in the Vine, is the One who is in the branches.
Beginning from this moment, you will be healing the sick.
I decree right now, whatever is called sickness in your life is destroyed.
The moment Jesus comes into your life, the same power that rose Jesus from the dead will begin to work in you.
The woman with the issue of blood realized that there is enough power flowing out from Jesus body to his dress and she was made whole.
The only criterion to perform miracles with the Vine is if you are connected as a branch.
If you are here and you are not attached to the Vine as a branch, come forward and do so now.
1. Father, everything that is not of you in my system, let your blood consume them tonight.
- Father, let your Spirit, quicken the body of my neighbour right now.
- Father we are in one accord, in your church let there be no more cancer.
- Father, from now on when I lay my hands on the sick, let them recover instantly.
- Lay your two hands upon your head and command healing upon yourself.