DAY 18: PRAYER OF VICTORY OVER YOKE OF LABOUR LOSS
TEXT: Luke 5:5-7, John 21:1-7
• I bind the spirit of servitude in my life in the name of Jesus Christ.
• Let every satanic agenda of struggle and frustrated efforts in my life be totally destroyed in the name of Jesus Christ.
• You spirit of profitless and hard labour, I divorce you; get out of my life right now in the name of Jesus Christ.
• In the mighty name of Jesus, I shall live to enjoy the works of my hands.
• From today, I deliver myself from the spirit of oppression and slavery in the name of Jesus.
• All you forces that have kept my head bowed despite my hard labour, I break your power in my life in the name of Jesus Christ.
• I speak to you, creation and elements, that you shall no longer cooperate with the devil to subject me to labour loss and hard labour in the name of Jesus Christ.
• Let every stubborn and prayer resistant demons working against my profiting receive fire and thunder of God in the name of Jesus Christ.
• Let every taskmaster supervising and subjecting me to a profitless hard labour be roasted by the fire of the Holy Ghost in the name of Jesus Christ.
• From now on, my life shall fulfill the creational blessings of Genesis 1:28; I shall be fruitful, I shall multiply, I shall replenish the earth and subdue it in Jesus name.
• I cover every seed I sow and every work I do with the blood of Jesus. You fowls of the air shall not eat up my seed in Jesus name.
• From now on, whenever and wherever I sow or work, my seed shall germinate, grow, mature and bear fruits thirty-fold, sixty-fold and a hundred-fold in Jesus name.
• Hardship, oppression and limitation in my father’s house, die, in the name of Jesus.
• Wicked powers blowing money out of my way, you are destroyed in Jesus Name.