“But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.” Malachi 4:2
It was few weeks ago that the sun of year 2013 appeared with the Sun of righteousness Himself standing by it. The message of the Sun sent to us through His representative, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, at the very beginning, has given us the assurance that, as we journey towards the Sun of Signs and Wonders, very soon, in His wonderful ways, either as a Nation, family, or an individual, the shadow of our burdens will be cast behind us.
Naturally speaking, it is noted that the same sun from above that solidifies the clay melts the snow! Hence the manifestation of Signs and Wonders could be in favour of a man or otherwise, depending on the spiritual nature of the person before God.
Now, there can be no Signs or Wonders without certain notable challenges. Therefore, this year will also be noted for HIGH PRAISES and INTENSIVE PRAYERS to our God, whose name is WONDERFUL.
As we stand before Him like Elijah, praise Him like David, confess Him like Daniel and the three Hebrews, you are welcome into the realms of SIGNS AND WONDERS.
WEEK ONE (FEBRUARY 1-2)
1. Thank God for His mercy on RCCG. Rom. 9: 15-16
2. Thank God for what He is doing in Nigeria.
3. Thank God for His mercy all over the world.
4. Thank God for not allowing the enemy to have none of his ways on RCCG Ps. 124.
5. Thank God for His awesome moves in RCCG. Ps 136
6. Thank God for not allowing perpetual civil war to exist in many part of Africa
7. Thank God for what He has done for you and every individual in RCCG. Ps 138
8. Let us Bless the name of our Lord Jesus Christ for the growth of Christianity in the Asian Continent.
9. Thank God for Daddy and Mummy G.O and for His mercy on them Exod. 33:19.
10. Thank God for calling and backing up Daddy and Mummy GO in the ministry.
11. Thank God for mercy on the family of Daddy GO.
12. Thank God for divine health in the family of Daddy G.O
13. Bless the name of the Lord for backing Daddy G. O up in the ministry
14. Thank God for all the souls won through Daddy G..O ‘s ministry
15. Thank God for not allowing the enemy to cage us and our home.
16. Thank God for providing for our home.
17. Bless the name of the Lord for His mercies over our home.
WEEK TWO (FEBRUARY 3-9)
FOUNDATION FOR SIGN AND WONDERS
1. Ask God to open the eyes of His children to see their spiritual state
2. Ask for unity in the body of Christ all over the world. Acts. 2:1-5
3. Pray for pure and total repentance in the body of Christ Ps 51
4. Pray that people of God will be willing to wait on the LORD and renew their strength. Isaiah 40:28-31.
5. Pray that people of God will stop relying on their understanding. Prov. 3:5-6
6. Pray for right association for the children of God. Prov. 13:20
7. Pray that God will open the eyes of His Children to the importance of giving.3:9
8. Pray that God will help His Children to depart from wicked acts. Prov. 15:8
9. Pray that the fear of the Lord will rule the people of God .Prov.3:7-8
10. Pray for the heart to obey the great command Mark. 16:15-17
11. Pray that people of God will abide in Him. John 15:1-16
12. Ask God for the grace to love one another. John 15:17
13. Pray for the people of God to be people of Integrity.
WEEK THREE (FEBRUARY 10-16)
PRAYER FOR DADDY G.O
1. Pray for peace in the health of Daddy G. O
2. Pray for God’s mercy concerning the healthy family leaving
3. Pray for more physical strength for Daddy GO as he clocks 71
4. Pray that God will favour the family of Daddy GO with divine health.
5. Pray that the hand of the lord will be upon Daddy G.O to out run the Ahab that is working against their ministry as he celebrate his 71st birthday.
6. Pray that every cloud of darkness that may be gathering around the ministerial assignment of Daddy and Mummy G.O should disappear for the light to prevail
7. Pray that no secret of the enemy shall be hidden in the Lives, home and ministries of Daddy and Mummy G.O.
8. Pray that God will surround Daddy G O’s family as mountains surround Jerusalem. Ps.125:2
PRAYER FOF EASTER LET’S GO A FISHING
1. Give all the glory to God for the reality of the power of resurrection. Matt. 28:1-4.
2. Thank God for using this program to populate His kingdom. Acts. 2:37-47.
3. Pray for more strength for Daddy G O and all the Pastors, Ministers and workers, that God will use them mightily this Easter Let’s Go A Fishing. Deut.33:25; Josh.14:11; 1Chron.29:12; Josh. 14:9.
4. Pray for divine visitation during this Easter Let’s Go A Fishing all over the world. Ps.111:9; Ps.113:9-10; Jer.20:113; Gen.49:25.
5. Pray for the purpose of God to be established in the life of God’s children in this program. Eccl.8:6; Rom.9:1; Eph.1:11.
6. Ask God to deliver every captive of the mighty. Isa.49:24-26.
7. Pray for full restoration in this Easter program Ps.126:1-6.
8. Commit the Engineering department, Choir, Ushers, Prayer Warriors and other workers in the church into the hands of God in this program.
9. Pray against the kidnappers, ritual killers and armed robbers. Ps.124:6 Prov. 15:30.
10. Pray for your Province, Pastors, Ministers, Workers and yourself.
WEEK FOUR FEBRUARY 17-23
PRAY FOR THE WORLD.
1. Ask God to be merciful to us in Nigeria especially the children of God Exod.20:6
2. Ask God to visit Syria and Libya with mercy Romans 9 :16
3. Plead the blood of Jesus to cancel the covenant of death and destruction of lives in Nigeria and the country of Africa where ritual killings is prevalent
4. Pray that Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ will be prevalent in the Western world where gun violent is the order of the day.
5. Send the spirit of confusion of language into every camp of the enemy where intimidations, killings, bombing and destructions of properties is originating from all over the world. gen. 11:1-9.
6. Decree that every gathering to kill and destroy be frustrated by the Blood of Jesus in Pakistan and Afghanistan. Isa. 54:15.
7. Pray against civil war in Mali.
8. Decree peace upon Abuja in Nigeria.
9. Pray against unrest and civil war in all African countries.
10. Pray that the terrorists and all other related sect from today should begin to attack and destroy each other continually forever. Isa 49:24-26, Gen.11:1-9
PRAYER FOR APRIL 2013 HOLY GHOST SERVICE FOR CHILDREN
1. Thank God for all the past Special Holy Ghost Services for Children Ps. 127:1-3
2. Pray that God will confirm the word of Daddy G.O concerning his request for seventy thousand children to mark; his 71st birthday this year
3. Thank God for all the unusual miracles He is going to do this time around Deut. 11:3; Jn.6:2
4. Pray that God will be merciful and remember the barren and those suffering from secondary infertility in this program as Daddy has asked God for seventy thousand children from God. 1Sam.1:16-20.
5. Plead the Blood of Jesus to frustrate every programmed evil accident and traffic jam on Lagos – Ibadan express way on every roads of Nigeria that weekend.
6. Pray that God will use Daddy G O like never before that weekend to use the word of God to reshape every altered Destiny in the life of the children that will be in the program.
7. Pray that God will anoint all the children to fulfill their destinies.
WEEK FIVE FEBRUARY 24-28
PERSONAL RETREAT, WAITING, DEDICATION AND WORSHIP
“He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength. Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall: But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.” Isa.40:29-31
1. Confession of sin. Zech. 3:1,3; Ex. 20:1-5
2. Repentance. Zech.3:7
3. Pleading for mercy. Ex. 20:6, Rom. 9:15-16
4. Ask God to rebuke Satan on your behalf. Zech. 3:2.
5. Ask God to remove every filthy garment, you may be wearing. Zech. 3:4
6. Ask God for a new garment. Zech. 3:5