E-Myth Worldwide USA Brings Its Leadership Intensive and Business Development Seminar to Nigeria
October 8th & 9th, 2012, @ the MUSON Center, Lagos
Strong, inspiring leadership is essential for the success of any business. The E-Myth Leadership Intensive gives business leaders the guidance and tools to effectively lead their businesses to its next level of success.Event Description
Program Overview and Benefits
- Learn why most businesses in Nigeria don’t work, why they can’t be sold and what to do about it.
- Learn how to build a replicable business; and how great firms transit from one generation of leadership/ownership to another.
- Learn what it really means to be the leader of your business and how to build a great company that does not depend on you to succeed and thrive.
- Learn how to develop a compelling brand promise that will permeate the way you and your staff approach every facet of your business activities.
- Learn about the eight universal Dysfunctional Business Themes (DBTs) and be able to assess your leadership and management to determine which theme may be present in your company. Understand where you are holding yourself and your business back.
- Be exposed to E-Myth’s unique way of looking at your business as an integrated system as you explore the Seven Centers of Management Attention.
- Learn why investors and banks run after franchise firms; and why McDonald’s is called the most successful small business with over 33,000 branches or outlets worldwide.
Who Should Attend
- Business leaders, entrepreneurs and investors.
- Owners and managers of companies interested in local or regional expansion.
- Owners and managers of family businesses interested in succession plans and transformation.
- Trade and investment promoters including specialists from public agencies.
- Academics especially those teaching entrepreneurship and business development.
- Directors and managers of NGOs promoting or supporting social entrepreneurship.
- Bankers and other financial services providers involved in business development and franchising
Registration and Enquiries
This program is heavily subsidized by some “Angel investors” interested in unleashing the potential of the Nigerian private sector.
The cost of participating in this National Business Leadership Forum is N65, 000 Naira ($406 dollars) only covering e-Myth business development materials, certificate of attendance, refreshment and lunch breaks.
Click http://www.emythseminarsnigeria.com/Registration to register.
Tel: +234 802 322 3736, +234 806 022 0113